May 9, 2010

Abbas Bday, Bubby & Zaide Visit & Mothers Day!!!

A lot has happened since I last posted; We celebrated my Abbas Birthday (Go Cubs Go!), Me Eema went to Vegas on business, and my Bubby and Zaide came to help take care of me, I started eating solids (which I LOVE), and we celebrated mothers day (thanks to me, my eema is a mother).  ALSO, I would like to welcome my newest cousin Elisheva into this world.  Baby E was born in Israel and Baruch Hashem, mommy and my newest cousin are doing awesome (Elisheva is featured at the bottom of this post!  shes gorgeous).  The movie is a compilation of me eating and some other tid bits.  Enjoy!!! 



8 comments:

  1. The pictures dont do justice to his beauty. You have to post a video of him daily. His eyes are CHamazing! We love him and can't wait to hold him and kiss him next week (he bought a ticket home for shavuot)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are beautiful. We had so much fun with you guys. We are so in love with our Andrew Max.
    We miss you so much.
    Love Bubbie and Zaide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazingly beautiful little boy! He's got the Eichen eyes and the Phillips mouth. I love the pics of him helping wrap his mommy's gift. We love our little Cubs fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on all the comments above! The pictures are beautiful and I'm so proud of how he eats!! You didn't tell me he's in a highchair! This calls for a rendition of Sunrise,Sunset!! Miss you guys. Keep the blog coming. It makes us all soooooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so gorgeous and Zeis- we miss you Andrew! And happy mother's day Adgie... We love you all! Love the Ebners :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I love him!!! He is too beautiful and sweet. Please give him a million kisses from me. GO CUBS GO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can't stop watching this! Please post more pics/vids. We love and miss our Andrew Max!!!

    ReplyDelete