June 1, 2010

May 2010 - Theres a first for everything

This month has been packed with lots of fun and plenty of firsts!!! Thank G-d I have reached my 6 month milestone.  I have had 3 BBQ's (my dad said i'm a grill master), participated in my first Israeli Day Parade/Concert, went swimming for the first time, chilled in a hammock for the first time, drove my first toy car, rode in my first radio flyer, and I have been eating pretty much everything my parents give me (except avocado... Nice try mommy).  Hope you're all enjoying the summer as much as me.


5 comments:

  1. Agggh!!! My Monkey-Moo! A-Max is so friggin cute. We love and miss our Drew Dogg so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still rockin that awesome smile!!! Lovin the 6 month fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um how do you say ADORABLE in monkey moo talk!!!???!!! We love Andrew so much and love the giggle! AHHH! Such a zeis face! We send him tons of kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just who do you think you are being so cute with that smile and best eyes ever? You can't do adorable things like giggle when we are too far away to kiss you and eat you up!

    I hope you have learned your lesson, and are on your way to Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm looking at these pics and i still can not believe that scott is a dad! Andrew Max is soooooooooo cute!!!!! Please give him kisses and show him pictures of me so he knows who i am! love you guys!!!!! xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete