March 14, 2010

NEW YORK - The city lights will inspire you....

This past week I was in a New-York State of mind!  I made it to Central Park where I enjoyed the beautiful scenery; Ema, Abba and I walked around, interrupted runners/bikers, and got lost (although Abba claims he knew where we were the whole time).  I also have had some major milestones, I now roll over like there's no tomorrow, and I started giggling (which my parents claim is the most amazing sound EVER!) - enjoy the vids/pics. 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. This pics are classic! Drew's facial expressions in each one are so friggin adorable...such as when he poses with his mommy, and the last one where both Scooter and Andor turn their heads and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this little guy?!?!!? He is such a scooter!!!! I can sariously eat him up! I miss you guys so much!! Please kiss Andrew a zillion times for me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete