April 28, 2011

April 2011 - Pesach and Surgery

April has been a crazy month - After returning from Israel I had Hernia Surgery... Thank God everything went according to plan and besides for the manly scar on my abs I will never have to worry about this again (Bli-Eyen Hora)... After Surgery we hopped on yet another plane and headed back to Chicago for Pesach where I had an incredible time with my Bubbie and Zayde, My Uncles Mikey, Daniel and Ashy, and my Aunts Robby, Alooshka and Nomie.  I thankfully also saw my Bubbie Bubbie and my Grandma, I love them both so much.  Most importantly, I Hung out with my bestest friends Lea Yael, Jakey Shia and Valentine!  Enjoy the pics and movie below (note: my parents camera ran out of batteries so thank you uncle Mikey for putting the video together as well as sharing your pics with us).


























4 comments:

  1. We miss A-Max so much! Love watching the videos again :-)

    Hugs and kisses to the most beautiful blond-haired/blue-eyed boy in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is nobody else commenting on this post? It's solid gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Updates, please! A whole year has gone by. Yis actually looks like Katie in some of these pics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe how little Yissy was back then. This trip feels like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete