December 29, 2009

Smiling Happy Baby

So my parents have figured out a way to make me smile; they touch my upper lip and say "Boop!" - Its totally awesome how cute I look when I smile. Its so fun to be happy with my parents. On a different note: my uncle Mikey and Aunti Nomester came in from Sunny LA (I know, who would come to NJ from LA in December???) - anyway, its so great to finally meet them and spend time with them. They love me so much, and its just nice to have family around. I also spent time with my Tanti Leezy, and my cousins Devorah, Sammy and Anne from MD, again - Amazing to have so much family around.












3 comments:

  1. Andrew Max I am in love with your precious smile!! Everyone that watches this video smiles also at your sweet beautiful face! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your smile (and spit-up, really.) After watching it once, Miles said "again, mommy, again" but I thought I would leave a comment first. We love you, Andrew and hope to meet you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wierd, I thought I had commented on this one before. Great pic of our kids. Thanks for the shoutout!!

    ReplyDelete