November 29, 2009

BoRn Voyage!

Hey all,
This has been the most exciting week of my life - for starters, I was born! I was born on November 25th at exactly 6:24pm. They tell me I was 7 lbs 13 oz. and 20 in. long. From there it only got better. I met my mom and dad right away. They are awesome. Im constantly told how much I look like my abba, which I suppose is not such a bad thing considering hes a really good looking guy. Anyway, I spend most of my days doing the usual; im told I eat really well, which subsequntly makes me go to the diaper (that's what we infants call it) well. I am very grateful for all the great family and friends around me who have been so amazing in helping take care of me. Below are some pics of my stay in Englewood Hospital. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment